The Rental Property Manager is responsible for both the operation of our residential and commercial rental properties and managing daily office administration. The Manager provides administrative support for the President and general office through various duties which includes data entry, rent collection, managing A/P invoices and payments, communication with our residents, sourcing and scheduling property maintenance, apartment showings, processing prospective tenants applications, managing resident relations, and resolving any issues that might arise.
- Advertising and showing units to prospective residents, processing applications and lease completion.
- Responding to resident inquires and requests within a timely fashion.
- Schedule contractors for routine property upkeep, requested unit maintenance, and coordinate completion of rental turnovers.
- Complete data entry on the accounting system including entering bank deposits, cash receipt entries, and purchase order entries.
- Maintaining resident, building and lease files and reports; rental notices; resident charges, etc.
- Perform routine administrative duties such as filing, preparation of correspondences, building notices, letters to residents as required.
- Ability to be proactive with good problem-solving skills and judgement.
- Effectively coordinate suppliers and contractors and manage workflows.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and access to own vehicle as needed.
- Knowledge of the Residential Tenancy Act and Landlord and Tenant Board guidelines an asset.
How To Apply
Applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume.
Please submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person/mail to P.O. Box 358, 695 Queen St. W., Mount Forest (Same building as J.J. McLellan & Son).
We thank all applicants and only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.