Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
• Order, stock, and sell all concessions.
• Track sales, inventory, and purchases.
• Maintain accountability to the Facility Manager regarding inventory, sales, and incoming product.
• Balance cash and prepare bank deposit after each shift.
• Secure revenue after every performance and event.
• Track inventory accurately by performing daily physical inventory counts.
• Communicate any issues with the operation of all lounge equipment to the Facility Manager.
• Provide assistance to the Facility Manager and House Manager for receptions and events.
• Adhere to health and safety laws concerning the serving and handling of all products.
• Comply with all liquor laws as they pertain to the facility.
• Provide superior customer service, including knowledge of product, theatre programming, directions, and other common customer inquiries.
• Assist with Fire Safety Plan and Emergency Procedures.
• Enforce Drayton Entertainment policies and procedures including our Duty of Care.
• The Bartender must have a demonstrated maturity in working with the public.
• Evening and weekend work is required, per theatre programming.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Emergency First Aid Training is an asset
• Smart Serve Training & Certification required.
This position is based at the Drayton Festival Theatre in Drayton, ON. Individuals required to work onsite must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination in accordance with Drayton Entertainment’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Accommodations may be requested due to medical exemption.
How To Apply
For consideration, interested candidates should apply to:
Human Resources & Artistic Administrator