Duties include, but are not limited to: • Companionship and conversation • Housekeeping tasks and meal preparation • Medication and appointment reminders • Assistance with grooming and bathing • Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues • Alzheimer's Care
We are looking for CAREGivers in Listowel, Mount Forest, Palmerston, Harriston, Clifford.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
• Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
• Complete a criminal background check with a vulnerable sector check
• Provide 2 professional and 2 personal references
• Possess a valid driver's license. Driver's abstract is required.
• Possess a vehicle with valid auto insurance.
*Previous experience is preferred but not essential - skills training is provided as required by Home Instead*
We have a variety of shifts as we are available 24/7 for our clients. Please visit our website at homeinstead.com/3047 to learn more about us and to apply online.
*Candidates MUST be willing to travel within a 40 km radius of home*
*Evenings & weekends may be required*
5006390 Ontario Ltd dba Home Instead Senior Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.